Eye Plastic Services
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein specializes in Oculoplastic (eye plastic) and cosmetic surgery and performs reconstructive procedures which include treatment of eyelid tumors and tearing problems. In addition, Dr. Goldstein performs cosmetic surgeries including procedures to correct droopy upper eyelids and removing sagging lower eyelid bags, and endoscopic brow lift. Non-surgical procedures are offered including BOTOX® and Juvederm injections.
Trust Your Eyes to a Specialist
Dr. Goldstein completed extensive training in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Eyelid and Facial Surgery. He is a board certified ophthalmologist, and completed an additional two-year fellowship in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Eyelid and Facial Surgery at The University of Pennsylvania. He is a Fellow of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, an elite group of approximately 500 oculoplastic surgeons nationwide. Dr. Goldstein’s specialized training enables him to treat both functional and cosmetic problems which affect the eyes, orbital structures and adjacent areas of the face.
Location: Dr. Goldstein sees patients at our 8 Medical Park Drive office in Asheville.
Testimonials: Click to Read Patient Testimonials
His areas of expertise include:
- Tearing problems involving blocked tear duct drainage systems or dry eyes
- Correction of eyelid malposition
- Removal of skin cancers of the eyelid and subsequent eyelid reconstruction
- Ocular prosthesis(artificial eye)implantation
- Eyelid surgery or orbital decompression to correct protrusion of eyes due to thyroid disease
- Orbital rehabilitation following loss of an eye
- Blepharoplasty (surgery to correct drooping upper or lower lids)
- Endoscopic brow lifts
- Non-surgical cosmetic procedures including BOTOX® to relax muscles and ease fixed lines such as frown lines and crow’s feet and Juvederm injections to replace lost volume and restore a more youthful appearance