Custom Skin Care
Maintaining your skin’s health and appearance with a regular skin care regimen at home is very important, especially following a cosmetic procedure. Our licensed aesthetician will design a skin care protocol specific for your needs after surgery under the direction of Jeffrey Goldstein, MD, our oculo-plastic surgeon.
Age spots and sun damage diminish the vitality of your skin and can make you look older than you feel. A more youthful appearance can be restored with advanced treatments specifically targeted to improve the skin’s health. To maximize your skin’s best look, schedule your personal consultation with Cindy Hughes, our licensed Aesthetician. Cindy, a Licensed Aesthetician (NC #E1335) and Licensed Massage Therapist(NC#1805) provides skincare https://ashevilleeye.com/ at our 8 Medical Park Drive office which include:
- Chemical Peels
- Massage Therapy
She will assess your skin’s condition and recommend a program which best suits your needs. With proper skin care you can enhance your skin’s health and enjoy a smoother, fresher complexion.
- European Spa Facial, a 90 minute facial which includes the use of concentrated serums to address specific skin needs.
- Cleansing Facial, a 60 minute facial performed with active ingredients best suited to your skin’s needs.
- 60 minute Back Facial with deep cleansing scrub and aromatherapy treatment will relieve muscle tension and rebalance your skin.
- 60 minute Teen Facial will encourage good basic skin care and address teens’ particular skin concerns.
Customized Peels and Microdermabrasion treatments include:
- Chemical Peel (60 minutes), a professional peeling treatment using customized formulas of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, vitamins, and nutrients to rejuvenate the skin.
- The Microdermabrasion (90 minutes) treatment helps diminish surface blemishes while smoothing the complexion. Organic buffing grains further refine and polish the skin.
- The Salt Glow (90 minutes) is a full body exfoliation of dead skin cells and full therapeutic massage, rejuvenating the skin and giving it an overall glow.
Therapeutic and Neuromuscular massages with a variety of modalities tailored to your individual needs.
Other / include waxing and Make-Up Consultation. Many of the professional skin care products used in our professional treatments can be purchased to maintain proper skin care at home.
A licensed Aesthetician and licensed Massage Therapist, Cindy completed her Aesthetician training at Blue Ridge Community College in Flat Rock, North Carolina and training in Massage Therapy at Space Coast Massage Institute in Melbourne, Florida. She has practiced skincare and massage therapy for the past 12 years in Asheville.
To schedule an appointment with Cindy, please call (828)258-1586, Ext. 2242.