- Comprehensive Eye Care
- Contact Lenses
- Identification & Treatment of Ocular Disease
Dr. Tullock focuses on primary eye care. She is a specialist in contact lens fitting, identification of ocular diseases, and the application of lenses for correction of visual deficiencies. Her practice includes Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT).
After attending Southern College in Collegedale, Tennessee, Dr. Tullock earned her Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Optometry degrees from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee, where she was recognized as one of the top ten clinicians in her graduating class. She completed a residency at Southern College of Optometry specializing in Pediatric Vision and Vision Therapy.
Licensed by both North Carolina and Tennessee Boards of Optometry, Dr. Tullock is a member of the Mountain District Optometric Society.
Dr. Tullock and her husband have three children. They enjoy camping, snow skiing and hiking. The family spent time abroad with Dr. Tullock when she worked in a mission-sponsored eye clinic in Saipan, Micronesia, in the South Pacific. She and her children also traveled to Mississippi and contributed to relief efforts after Hurricane Katrina.
- Completed post-graduate residency in pediatric vision and vision therapy
- Recognized as one of the top ten clinicians in her graduating class
- Licensed by North Carolina and Tennessee Boards of Optometry
- Certified in Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Member of the Mountain District Optometric Society